The Rope Tow Nutcracker Harness has been developed after years of skiing and snowboarding on Canterbury’s club ski fields. The Rope Tow Nutcracker Harness reduces the hassle and increases the comfort of rope tows. The harness comes complete with everything ready to go. Just slip it on and ride.
On the Rope Tow
- Comfortable (better than traditional tow belts and climbing harnesses)
- Easily adjustable
- Convenient Nutcracker storage loops
Around the Hill
- Easy and fast to slip on and off
- Comfortable to ski and snowboard in
- Compatible with all styles of pants (it can be worn with baggy pants)
- Is probably the most compact and lightweight nutcracker system available
- Rolls up small for carrying to and from the slopes.
- Perfect for Club Field access to backcountry skiing.
- We have a standard size, and a large and small. Measurement is around the fullest part of the hips.
- The Standard size is 90-111cms (female pants size 8-14 or male, 32/82-38/97)
- If you are under these sizes order a Small and if you are over please order a Large.
- We also offer a small with leg loops for the children. As the rope is relatively high for children the leg loops keep the harness in position. These are easy to remove if not needed.
- Standard size weighs 230gm.
- Standard, 250mm long, made of 6mm bar. 265gm. Suitable for riders under 85kg.
- Heavy Duty, 270mm long, made of 8mm bar. 476gm. Suitable for any rider, rentals etc, less flex through the handle so better for riders over 85kg.
Harness only : $90
Standard Nutcracker: $45
Heavy Duty Nutcracker: $50
Contact us at email@example.com, phone 027 393 8149 or via our Facebook page with your order and we will send you an invoice to pay. If you have any queries around sizing just contact us and we can sort you out. Harness and nutcracker combos with be together and ready to go.